All the materials I use to create my jewelry pieces are the best quality you can buy. I use original Miyuki®/Toho® and Swarovski® beads and crystals. Every single piece is made by me, in my zero-energy wooden house in the country side in southern Germany.
Most designs have several threads going through each bead, so there is nothing to worry about. Professionally beaded jewelry is much more robust then it looks. But just in case you do get caught and the piece gets ripped by violent force, it will not fall apart. I will happily repair your piece, you won’t even know where it was broken, and no matter how long ago you bought it. Feel free to contact me anytime.
The coating on the beads is absolutely amazing. Only as rings, due to high rubbing force, the ones in 925 silver and 24k gold should be worn on evenings out, not all day every day.
Here are some useful jewelry caring tips, that apply to all your jewelry,not just the beaded pieces.
- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
- Store carefully, so it doesn’t tangle up.
- Use a soft cloth for cleaning, dry or after rinsing it in warm water.
- Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
- Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Never use cleaning products to clean your jewelry.